I am the worlds worst blog updater. I've seriously just been lazy. In order to write a blog, I have to use my computer, and I never use it anymore. I do everything from my phone. Lazy I tell ya.
Anyway, on to life. Things have been pretty good. Made a pretty amazing Halloween costume. Marie Antoinette. I was gorgeous. Seriously, I should have been alive in the 1700's. I would have made a marvelous Lady. I digress. Halloween weekend was fantastic. Had a great karaoke party, did the haunted house. Just simply fantastic.
I have today off from work. Firstly, because I was in a haunted house last night and didn't get home and showered until after 11 and I wake up at 6. I need more sleep than that. Secondly because I'm going for a consultation for lazer eye surgery today. I'm nervous and excited. My eyesight is really bad and I hope I can get the surgery and no longer have to wear contacts or glasses. That would be so amazing I can't even describe it. So I'm crossing my fingers that my eyes are amenable to lazer surgery. I'm also planning on hitting up all the stores and buying 50% off Halloween stuff.
Now, on to November. My birthday is this month. In like three weeks, give or take. I'm excited about it and this year I plan on doing something I've always wanted to do... have a Masquerade Ball. I'm hoping all of my friends not only come, but also join in on the theme. I think it will be bad ass. This weekend is a Karaoke Kontest for Gloria. We're raising money for the bartender Gloria because she had shoulder surgery and doesn't have any insurance. She's been out of work for about a month and that means no income. I'm entering and I'm hoping to raise oodles of money for her.
That's it for now. I'll try to be somewhat more faithful in my writing endeavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment