Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 more days

I go tomorrow for my pre op appointment for my laser eye surgery.  I'm nervous and excited and scared all wrapped up into one.  In three days I will be going for my surgery and will soon no longer have to depend on my contacts or my glasses in order to see.  I can't even describe how ecstatic I am.

Not much to report otherwise.  I'm only regularly talking with one guy, and he lives in Orlando.  Of course, he's absolutely fantastic and we get along smashingly.  That's just my luck though.  The guys I meet around here barely hold my attention, but a guy I meet that lives just far enough away to make dating implausible is amazing.  Of course, I have not yet met him in person.  There is always a chance that we lack chemistry.  God I hate chemistry.  It messes things up sometimes.  I've met so many guys that are perfect in every way possible... except that there is no chemistry between us.  And had I not had a relationship filled to the brim with chemistry, I might not know what I was missing and be content, happy even with one of those guys.  But, alas, I have had a relationship that was filled with chemistry and so I cannot and will not settle.  Le sigh.

But to end on a high note... 20/20 vision soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment