Friday, February 3, 2012

Phew... again.

So it's been awhile but I didn't want to update without having the results of my BRAC Analysis.  My doctor just called me and.... NEGATIVE!  Which is good.  No free boob job, but no scary cancer either.  :-p  I always try to look on the bright side.  My mum wants her oncologist to check out my testing and make sure all the t's were crossed and i's dotted.  Just to be 100% sure.  And I still have to have a mammo and breast us done since I'm now within the 10 year age gap to youngest breast cancer person in my family.

In other news, dating site is not going super well.  I think that I'm just overly picky.  I really did try... for about a month.  And now I'm back to my lazy old self.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to delete my Eharmony after the 3 months is up.  No sense paying for a site that isn't really working.  I'm not super impressed with it anyway.

Other amazing news: My bro and I are going to Oregon!  Since we had to scrap the Greece trip due to financial reasons, we've decided on the cheaper hiking and tenting in Oregon for two weeks option.  I've already found tons of hiking paths and waterfalls to visit.  Not to mention the whale watching.  It's going to be fantastic and I seriously can't wait.

That's it for now.  Write you all in another month or so.  :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment