It's been awhile. I wanted to wait until I got my results back from my biopsy before I posted again. And I got them back on Monday, but I've been busy since then. First.... drum roll ...Negative. No cancer. Just chronic inflammation. I get the delightful pleasure of having another pap in 6 months.
On to other things. So I decided that I needed to branch out and actually try to meet a guy. I have zero female friends that live close enough to me to go out with and I'm not going bar/club hopping solo. Not my thing. So, although I already have one dating profile on OKC, I decided to reopen my POF account. And I'm really glad I did. I've met 2 guys already (I reopened the account 3 days ago) who are possible potentials. One I don't know and we're just chatting and getting to know each other. The other is a guy I actually went to high school with. I recognized him immediately cause we were friends during my freshman year. So that definitely has some potential. I'm pretty excited about this. And because I'm so vamped up, I actually want to go out tonight. Not that I will, because honestly where would I go? But I'm feeling good, and feeling sexy. Feeling so good in fact that I actually went to the gym every single day this week after work. I generally only convince myself to go once or twice then bail out cause I'm tired. But I want to look good for my next man. It's a great thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment